The all weather change robe, featuring the essential Chunky YKK® Zip front, external pockets, large internal storage pocket AND MP3 player pocket!, shower proof, wind proof. The Warmest change robe on the planet!
Dryrobe® The outdoor change robe. A weather-proof change robe. Get changed inside it!
Ideal for changing sports clothing or wetsuits outdoors.
The Dryrobe has a waterproof & windproof exterior fabric & a lining that dries you & keeps you warm. The design allows plenty of room to pull your arms in through the sleeves & get changed inside it. You can get a wetsuit, swim or tri kit, on or off, easily, while staying warm, dry & fully protected from the elements.
Other features include, soft lined external pockets, large internal storage pocket & MP3 player pocket. Our Unique chunky YKK® Zip front is an essential element providing fast, easy exit & entry.
Cold-weather conditions present unique challenges. Preserve your energy & core temperature with full-body protection from the elements. Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit & re-use multiple times throughout the day without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold.
Get dry, cover up & stay warm with dryrobe®
PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE WHEN USING DRYROBE PRODUCTS -
DRYROBE IS IDEAL FOR USE OUT OF THE WATER. BE AWARE THAT FALLING INTO THE WATER WHILE WEARING A DRYROBE WOULD BE A FAR FROM FUN EXPERIENCE AND THERE WOULD BE A SERIOUS RISK OF DROWNING, EVEN FOR THE STRONGEST SWIMMER. BE AWARE OF THE DANGERS, EDUCATE YOURSELF & YOUR CHILDREN TO THE RISKS WITH ALL SPORTING ACTIVITIES. HAVE FUN, STAY WARM & PLAY SAFE.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Waterproof outer shell
- 100% Waterproof & windproof outer shell fabric. One piece body construction with no shoulder seams.
- Super warm lining - Our Lining is a synthetic Lambswool (51% acrylic, 49% polyester) which draws the water away from your skin, drying you instantly while insulating you and making you feel unbelievably warm.
- When conventional towelling gets wet it takes an age to dry and feels wet against your skin, throw in some wind chill and you'll know all about it.
- Full length 2 way reversible YKK® zip - You can operate the zip from inside the robe, while changing, or from the outside, as normal. This is an essential element in the design so as to allow fast easy entry & exit. There is much more to know about the zip.
- Sealed seams. All the seams on the dry robe advance are sealed. this, along with the minimal seam design ensure the best protection possible from the elements.
- External fleece lined pockets - keep your hands warm & store your essentials too.
A huge 'A4' size internal 'soft lined pocket for storing underwear, clothing or thermal base layers.
- Internal zip entry iPod, MP3 / wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket can safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2 way waterproof' design. Your valuables cannot get wet from the outside or from the inside (if you are wet or in a wetsuit).
- Super light construction - The lightweight materials and design ensure that the dryrobe advance is surprisingly light. At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a compression sac, or carried anywhere easily.
|MPN Number||L DA BGR|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Wetsuit Centre Delivery / Shipping
Shipping And Handling
We aim to pack and ship all orders received before 3pm (12pm for surfboards) the same day, and for all orders received after 3pm will be dispatched the next working day (excluding Bank Holiday), either by Courier or Royal Mail. Delivery Charges are based on the total value in your Shopping Basket as per the chart below. The Delivery charge is shown in the Shopping Basket summary when an item is added, also in the Checkout page and finally on the Secure Payment page.
- Orders to British Forces (BFPO) available minus 20% VAT
- Orders to outside UK available minus 20% VAT
Please also note: We have a no quibble 90 day exchange or refund policy providing the item has not been used.
** Scotland & NI - We cannot provide next day delivery for some areas of Scotland And Northern Ireland, our courier service will instead offer a 2 day service, please inquire to find out more about your postcode.
** Saturday Delivery - Saturday Delivery is £9.95 extra excluding surfboards. So items ordered on Friday with Next Day Service will arrive Monday, unless ordered after 3pm which will be delivered Tuesday. Please call to arrange Saturday Delivery.
** Mainland Europe. Charges may apply to island/remote destinations like Cyprus, parts of Greece, Malta, Canary Islands etc... Note, we are not able to offer express 96 hour delivery to Bulgaria, Greece, latvia and Cyprus.
Royal Mail has temporarily stopped all mail services to Europe, this will lead to longer delivery times which is out of our control.
** Rest of world charges may apply to destinations like Madagascar, Japan, USA, Falkland Islands, etc…
All board bags outside mainland UK will be an additional cost of between £15 and £25 shipping each.
We aim to deliver your order right away! You will normally receive your order to you within 48 hours from receipt of payment.
Free Next Day Delivery (Order Before 12pm)
|All Other Items (Excluding Surfboards)||Under £30.01||Over £30||Express|
|within 3 Days
|24 hour Courier
|Surfboards Delivery||Courier £44.95|
All Other Items (Excluding Surfboards & Large Or Heavy Items Such As Skateboards/Bodyboards)
|Basic 1st Class||Recorded 1st Class
FREE On Orders
Over £100 Otherwise
|2-4 day Courier
Rest Of The World
|Surfboards Delivery||Not Available|
All Other Items (Excluding Surfboards & Large Or Heavy Items Such As Skateboards/Skimboards)
|Basic 1st Class||Trackable 1st Class
FREE On Orders
Over £100 Otherwise
3-5 day Courier
ISRAELI CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE - TO KEEP SHIPPING AFFORDABLE WE SHIP WITH ROYAL MAIL - THIS IS THEN PASSED TO ISRAELI POSTAL SERVICES - WHILST WE USUALLY FIND DELIVERY IS QUICK, ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES MAY BE SIGNIFICANTLY LONGER THAN QUOTED DUE TO ISRAELI CUSTOMS AND OUR RELIANCE ON THE ISRAELI POSTAL SERVICE. DELIVERIES CAN TAKE UPTO 60 DAYS.
WHEN SELECTING AN EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE WE ARE REQUIRED TO PUT 5 INVOICES ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE WHICH WILL LIKELY MEAN YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY ISRAELI IMPORT TAX BEFORE THE GOODS ARE RELEASED - PLEASE CONSIDER THIS BEFORE SELECTING YOUR SHIPPING OPTION.
AGAIN LARGE OR HEAVY ITEMS SUCH AS BOARD BAGS OR SKATEBOARDS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED FOR FREE OUT SIDE THE UK EVEN IF THEY ARE OVER £50 AS THE COST WILL BE SIGNIFICANTLY MORE. PLEASE CONTACT US TO CHECK SHIPPING.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY IMPORT TAX OR CUSTOM CHARGES APPLIED BY YOUR OWN COUNTRY.