Starboard Astro 12ft Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
A perfect blend of speed and stability, a fantastic cruising board that support a lot of weight, being it heavy bones or small passengers, probably our new best seller.
Featuring 3/4 EVA deckpad, paddle holder and bungee tie down for storage.
Thickness: 4.75" (Zen)
Tail Width: 17.5"
Volume: 288 L
Rider up to: 95 kg
ENDURO - FLAT WATER or SURF
A well balanced blade design with a medium dihedral providing great stability and good power. The Enduro is Starboards most popular blade range due to its versatility and light feel. Sean Poynter, Izzi Gomez and Zane Schweitzer’s choice for wave riding.
Available in three sizes tailored to different power needs and designed as a multipurpose paddle for waves, flat water and racing. Chose the small paddle for light weight paddlers and kids. The medium size is a great all rounder and will suit the majority of paddlers. Big guys might prefer the large blade size for extra catch and drive in the water.
Tiki Tech blades come in blue or green graphic options with matching ABS edge.
8" Black Plastic - US Box Center Fin
4.5" Black Plastic - FCS Box Side Fins on Deluxe
Soft sidefins on ZEN
Super-thick for maximum strength - The SUPer Leash
• Super comfortable diamond cut ankle cushion
• Comfortable ankle cuff
• 9mm super strong cord
• Double stainless steel swivels
• Key pocket
• 10' length perfect for many of the mid-range boards
• Twin roller wheels on the front of the bag for easy transport.
• 2.5cm thick back support and comfortable belt strap for hiking.
• Strong, non corrosive zipper and a multitude of reinforcements.
• The durable and innovative choice for serious travellers.
V8 DOUBLE ACTION PUMP
• Inflate your board faster and easier with continuous pumping cycles both in down and upward action.
• With a switch, the double action valve pump can convert to single action for easy inflation up to 18psi.
THE V8 EASY FLOW VALVE SYSTEM
•Allows effortless action due to the increased diameter of the intake and exhaust valve.
•The ergonomically designed foot pad creates a stable, comfortable platform for sustained effort in getting your board up to 18psi, in the shortest amount of time.