Surfears 3.0 Pro Ear Plugs
Take good care of your ears, you only get one pair!
Loved by surfers all over the world.
Free UK Delivery
SurfEars 3.0 Pro Ear Plugs
Surfing earplugs that protect your ears while preserving hearing and balance. Featuring interchangeable parts in multiple sizes, ensuring a snug and comfortable fit tailored to your ears. Ideal for all water sports. These specially designed plugs not only effectively block out water, preserving safety, but also allow surfers to retain crucial auditory cues. SurfEars strikes the perfect balance between safeguarding against intrusive saltwater and enabling surfers to revel in the symphony of the ocean, ensuring each ride becomes an unforgettable sensory journey.
Catch waves, not ear infections. More time in the water, fewer visits to the doctor.
- Uncompromised Hearing - SurfEars offer exceptional protection for your ears without sacrificing your ability to hear the surrounding environment, allowing you to fully immerse in your surfing experience while staying attuned to fellow surfers and safety cues.
- Retained Balance - Designed to maintain your natural balance, SurfEars earplugs leave your full senses intact, allowing you to focus on your passion without distraction.
- Customizable Comfort - With interchangeable parts in multiple sizes, SurfEars earplugs ensure a personalized and secure fit, granting you unmatched comfort during extended water activities.
- Highly Versatile - Perfectly suited for a range of aquatic pursuits, SurfEars earplugs are ideal for surfing, swimming, white water kayaking, diving, wakeboarding and more, providing outstanding protection across various water sports.
- Durable and Reliable - Designed in Sweden and crafted from high-quality materials, SurfEars earplugs are built to withstand the abuse of the toughest water activities, guaranteeing long-lasting performance and peace of mind while you enjoy your water sports.
- Prevention of Surfer’s Ear and Swimmer’s Ear - SurfEars provides a protective barrier against prolonged water exposure, reducing the risk of developing conditions like surfer’s ear (exostosis) and swimmer’s ear (otitis externa), which can result from repeated water exposure and cause discomfort and hearing issues.
- Defending Against Irritants and Infections - By effectively sealing the ear canal, SurfEars minimizes the entry of waterborne irritants, pollutants, and pathogens that can trigger infections, inflammation, and complications in the ear, supporting long-term ear health.
|Manufacturer||Creatures Of Leisure|
Wetsuit Centre Delivery / Shipping
IMPORTANT UPDATE - At The Wetsuit Centre we always want to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
If you have any issues with delivery of an item, please email us at [email protected] with the subject line - 'delivery update' and your order number.
Shipping And Handling
We aim to pack and ship all orders received before 3pm (12pm for surfboards) the same day, and for all orders received after 3pm will be dispatched the next working day (excluding Bank Holiday), either by Courier or Royal Mail. Delivery Charges are based on the total value in your Shopping Basket as per the chart below. The Delivery charge is shown in the Shopping Basket summary when an item is added, also in the Checkout page and finally on the Secure Payment page.
- Orders to British Forces (BFPO) available minus 20% VAT
- Orders to outside UK available minus 20% VAT
Please also note: We have a no quibble 90 day exchange or refund policy providing the item has not been used.
** Scotland & NI - We cannot provide next day delivery for some areas of Scotland And Northern Ireland, our courier service will instead offer a 2 day service, please inquire to find out more about your postcode.
** Saturday Delivery - Saturday Delivery is £9.95 extra excluding surfboards. So items ordered on Friday with Next Day Service will arrive Monday, unless ordered after 3pm which will be delivered Tuesday. Please call to arrange Saturday Delivery.
** Mainland Europe. Charges may apply to island/remote destinations like Cyprus, parts of Greece, Malta, Canary Islands etc... Note, we are not able to offer express 96 hour delivery to Bulgaria, Greece, latvia and Cyprus.
** Rest of world charges may apply to destinations like Madagascar, Japan, USA, Falkland Islands, etc…
All board bags outside mainland UK will be an additional cost of between £15 and £25 shipping each.
We aim to deliver your order right away! You will normally receive your order to you within 48 hours from receipt of payment.
|Surfboards Delivery - 2 Days||
Price calculated at checkout
|All Other Items (Excluding Surfboards)||Under £30.01||Over £30||Express|
|within 3 Days
|24 hour Courier
|Surfboards Delivery 2-5 Days||Price calculated at checkout|
All Other Items (Excluding Surfboards & Large Or Heavy Items Such As Skateboards/Bodyboards)
|Basic 1st Class||Recorded 1st Class
Over £100 Otherwise
|2-4 day Courier
Rest Of The World
|Surfboards Delivery||Not Available|
All Other Items (Excluding Surfboards & Large Or Heavy Items Such As Skateboards/Skimboards)
|Basic 1st Class||Trackable 1st Class
Over £100 Otherwise
3-5 day Courier
ISRAELI CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE - FOR SOME ISRAELI REGIONS WE MAY CHOOSE TO SHIP WITH ROYAL MAIL INSTEAD OF DHL, THESE PACKAGES ARE THEN PASSED ONTO THE ISRAELI POSTAL SERVICES. WHILST WE USUALLY FIND DELIVERY IS QUICK, ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES MAY BE SIGNIFICANTLY LONGER THAN QUOTED. BE AWARE THAT YOUR ORDER MAY TAKE UP TO 60 DAYS TO ARRIVE.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY IMPORT TAX OR CUSTOM DUTY CHARGES APPLIED BY YOUR OWN COUNTRY.