We’ve selected 11 great surfing spots in Wales that we recommend cruising over too. Their scenic landscapes and welsh waves are well worth considering for your next adventure.
- Posted: November 27, 2020Categories: Surfing NewsRead more
- Posted: November 25, 2020Read more
Many things can happen as a surfer! Some funny, some frustrating but all laughable! Discover our top pick of experiences and see which ones resonate with you!
- Posted: November 18, 2020Surf brands across the world want to improve their environmental impact and develop a more sustainable ethos. We explore their developments in our blog!Read more
- Posted: October 16, 2020As the temperature drops, all dedicated surfers will be looking to stay warm in the sea this winter. Discover the benefits of neoprene accessories in our guide!Read more
- Posted: September 25, 2020She Flies successfully (and safely!) pulled off the women’s wakeboarding event of the year! If you're an avid female wakeboarder, and you unfortunately couldn't make it this time, don't worry! Wetsuit Centre were on board and are here to give you the ultimate low-down of the event!Read more
- Posted: September 18, 2020So, you've started stand up paddleboarding, and you've reached the stage where you're looking to progress from beginner level to becoming the ultimate wave catcher?Read more