The Axis X2 features XCEL's premium, watertight X2 front entry system with additional seam and material innovations for very good warmth, stretch, and performance. The front and back torso is lined with fast drying, lightweight, and naturally hydrophobic Quick Dry Lining, and the glued & blindstitched seams are sealed with inner Thermo Dry seam tape to keep even more water out. The outer sleeves also feature S-Seal technology, a durable, flexible outer composite for an even better seal. The Axis is also a 100% UltraStretch neoprene suit.
- X2 Front Entry System - A watertight front entry system with a front zipper angled along the upper chest. The zipper flap is attached at the right shoulder to keep more water out. The inner Crossover Neck Entry features overlapping panels that stretch to allow extra wide, step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- Quick Dry Lining - Fast drying, lightweight, and naturally hydrophobic, this premium inner lining has an accelerated drying time to improve warmth and overall performance.
- UltraStretch Neoprene - Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption, better durability, and maximum stretch.
- Texture Skin - Texture embossed rubber that provides excellent wind resistance; ideal for outer chest panels hoods, and other areas that would otherwise lose warmth quickly.
- Thermo Dry Seam Tape - This all-way stretch, lightweight, durable interior seam tape creates an even better seal that keeps warmth in and water out. The tape is either infrared patterned (products with TDC) or yellow (non-TDC products).
- Glued & Blindstitched Seams - A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping more water out).
- DuraFlex Knee Panels - Comfortable, durable knee panels that stretch with you.
- Less Seam = More Stretch - Smarter product design means minimizing seams to maximize stretch. Any seams used are always pre-bent and contoured for a truly engineered fit.
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Wetsuit Centre Delivery / Shipping
Shipping And Handling
We aim to pack and ship all orders received before 3pm (12pm for surfboards) the same day, and for all orders received after 3pm will be dispatched the next working day (excluding Bank Holiday), either by Courier or Royal Mail. Delivery Charges are based on the total value in your Shopping Basket as per the chart below. The Delivery charge is shown in the Shopping Basket summary when an item is added, also in the Checkout page and finally on the Secure Payment page.
- Orders to British Forces (BFPO) available minus 20% VAT
- Orders to outside UK available minus 20% VAT
Please also note: We have a no quibble 90 day exchange or refund policy providing the item has not been used.
** Scotland & NI - We cannot provide next day delivery for some areas of Scotland And Northern Ireland, our courier service will instead offer a 2 day service, please inquire to find out more about your postcode.
** Saturday Delivery - Saturday Delivery is £9.95 extra excluding surfboards. So items ordered on Friday with Next Day Service will arrive Monday, unless ordered after 3pm which will be delivered Tuesday. Please call to arrange Saturday Delivery.
** Mainland Europe. Charges may apply to island/remote destinations like Cyprus, parts of Greece, Malta, Canary Islands etc... Note, we are not able to offer express 96 hour delivery to Bulgaria, Greece, latvia and Cyprus.
Royal Mail has temporarily stopped all mail services to Europe, this will lead to longer delivery times which is out of our control.
** Rest of world charges may apply to destinations like Madagascar, Japan, USA, Falkland Islands, etc…
All board bags outside mainland UK will be an additional cost of between £15 and £25 shipping each.
We aim to deliver your order right away! You will normally receive your order to you within 48 hours from receipt of payment.
Free Next Day Delivery (Order Before 12pm)
|All Other Items (Excluding Surfboards)||Under £30.01||Over £30||Express|
|within 3 Days
|24 hour Courier
|Surfboards Delivery||Courier £44.95|
All Other Items (Excluding Surfboards & Large Or Heavy Items Such As Skateboards/Bodyboards)
|Basic 1st Class||Recorded 1st Class
FREE On Orders
Over £100 Otherwise
|2-4 day Courier
Rest Of The World
|Surfboards Delivery||Not Available|
All Other Items (Excluding Surfboards & Large Or Heavy Items Such As Skateboards/Skimboards)
|Basic 1st Class||Trackable 1st Class
FREE On Orders
Over £100 Otherwise
3-5 day Courier
ISRAELI CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE - TO KEEP SHIPPING AFFORDABLE WE SHIP WITH ROYAL MAIL - THIS IS THEN PASSED TO ISRAELI POSTAL SERVICES - WHILST WE USUALLY FIND DELIVERY IS QUICK, ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES MAY BE SIGNIFICANTLY LONGER THAN QUOTED DUE TO ISRAELI CUSTOMS AND OUR RELIANCE ON THE ISRAELI POSTAL SERVICE. DELIVERIES CAN TAKE UPTO 60 DAYS.
WHEN SELECTING AN EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE WE ARE REQUIRED TO PUT 5 INVOICES ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE WHICH WILL LIKELY MEAN YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY ISRAELI IMPORT TAX BEFORE THE GOODS ARE RELEASED - PLEASE CONSIDER THIS BEFORE SELECTING YOUR SHIPPING OPTION.
AGAIN LARGE OR HEAVY ITEMS SUCH AS BOARD BAGS OR SKATEBOARDS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED FOR FREE OUT SIDE THE UK EVEN IF THEY ARE OVER £50 AS THE COST WILL BE SIGNIFICANTLY MORE. PLEASE CONTACT US TO CHECK SHIPPING.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY IMPORT TAX OR CUSTOM CHARGES APPLIED BY YOUR OWN COUNTRY.