Zone3 Advance Womens Open Water Swim Wetsuit 2021
Zone 3 Advance Ladies Open Water Swim / Triathlon Wetsuit
The new Advance not only has a revamped look, but also has some key changes which improve the fit and performance further. The wetsuits offer a fantastic specification including:
1. Great flexibility around the shoulders and arms for comfortable and energy efficient swimming.
2. Innovative new 'Extreme Flex' material used for the underarm panels to significantly improve the distance which can be achieved with each stroke and therefore improve endurance and swim speed.
3. Core support buoyancy panels which are designed to help keep the legs and hips in a higher and more streamlined position, therefore reducing drag and making swimming feel much easier.
4. The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene.
5. Zone3’s trademark Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the lower legs to help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy.
6. This wetsuit has a great fit and the low neckline means it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
7. Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
8. High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
9. The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.
The Advanchttps://www.wetsuitcentre.co.uk/index.php/secureadmin/catalog_product/edit/id/31824/key/5c7e486807cae782c21b3ddbcf6377b7/#e is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively it is a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been designed with all of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Wetsuit Centre Delivery / Shipping
Shipping And Handling
We aim to pack and ship all orders received before 3pm (12pm for surfboards) the same day, and for all orders received after 3pm will be dispatched the next working day (excluding Bank Holiday), either by Courier or Royal Mail. Delivery Charges are based on the total value in your Shopping Basket as per the chart below. The Delivery charge is shown in the Shopping Basket summary when an item is added, also in the Checkout page and finally on the Secure Payment page.
- Orders to British Forces (BFPO) available minus 20% VAT
- Orders to outside UK available minus 20% VAT
Please also note: We have a no quibble 90 day exchange or refund policy providing the item has not been used.
** Scotland & NI - We cannot provide next day delivery for some areas of Scotland And Northern Ireland, our courier service will instead offer a 2 day service, please inquire to find out more about your postcode.
** Saturday Delivery - Saturday Delivery is £9.95 extra excluding surfboards. So items ordered on Friday with Next Day Service will arrive Monday, unless ordered after 3pm which will be delivered Tuesday. Please call to arrange Saturday Delivery.
** Mainland Europe. Charges may apply to island/remote destinations like Cyprus, parts of Greece, Malta, Canary Islands etc... Note, we are not able to offer express 96 hour delivery to Bulgaria, Greece, latvia and Cyprus.
Royal Mail has temporarily stopped all mail services to Europe, this will lead to longer delivery times which is out of our control.
** Rest of world charges may apply to destinations like Madagascar, Japan, USA, Falkland Islands, etc…
All board bags outside mainland UK will be an additional cost of between £15 and £25 shipping each.
We aim to deliver your order right away! You will normally receive your order to you within 48 hours from receipt of payment.
Free Next Day Delivery (Order Before 12pm)
|All Other Items (Excluding Surfboards)||Under £30.01||Over £30||Express|
|within 3 Days
|24 hour Courier
|Surfboards Delivery||Courier £44.95|
All Other Items (Excluding Surfboards & Large Or Heavy Items Such As Skateboards/Bodyboards)
|Basic 1st Class||Recorded 1st Class
FREE On Orders
Over £100 Otherwise
|2-4 day Courier
Rest Of The World
|Surfboards Delivery||Not Available|
All Other Items (Excluding Surfboards & Large Or Heavy Items Such As Skateboards/Skimboards)
|Basic 1st Class||Trackable 1st Class
FREE On Orders
Over £100 Otherwise
3-5 day Courier
ISRAELI CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE - TO KEEP SHIPPING AFFORDABLE WE SHIP WITH ROYAL MAIL - THIS IS THEN PASSED TO ISRAELI POSTAL SERVICES - WHILST WE USUALLY FIND DELIVERY IS QUICK, ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES MAY BE SIGNIFICANTLY LONGER THAN QUOTED DUE TO ISRAELI CUSTOMS AND OUR RELIANCE ON THE ISRAELI POSTAL SERVICE. DELIVERIES CAN TAKE UPTO 60 DAYS.
WHEN SELECTING AN EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE WE ARE REQUIRED TO PUT 5 INVOICES ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE WHICH WILL LIKELY MEAN YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY ISRAELI IMPORT TAX BEFORE THE GOODS ARE RELEASED - PLEASE CONSIDER THIS BEFORE SELECTING YOUR SHIPPING OPTION.
AGAIN LARGE OR HEAVY ITEMS SUCH AS BOARD BAGS OR SKATEBOARDS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED FOR FREE OUT SIDE THE UK EVEN IF THEY ARE OVER £50 AS THE COST WILL BE SIGNIFICANTLY MORE. PLEASE CONTACT US TO CHECK SHIPPING.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY IMPORT TAX OR CUSTOM CHARGES APPLIED BY YOUR OWN COUNTRY.