Gul Flexor 3 Impact Vest 2020
Wetsuit Centre Delivery / Shipping
Shipping And Handling
We aim to pack and ship all orders received before 3pm (12pm for surfboards) the same day and for all orders received after 3pm will try for the same day or dispatched the next working day, either by Courier or Royal Mail. Delivery Charges are based on the total value in your Shopping Basket as per the chart below. All wetsuits over £90 we will send via next day courier service. The Delivery charge is shown in the Shopping Basket summary when an item is added, also in the Checkout page and finally on the Secure Payment page.
- Orders to British Forces (BFPO) available minus 20% VAT
- Orders to outside Europe available minus 20% VAT
Please also note: We have a no quibble 90 day exchange policy providing the item has not been used.
** Scotland & NI - We cannot provide next day delivery for some areas of Scotland And Northern Ireland, our courier service will instead offer a 2 day service, please inquire to find out more about your postcode.
** Saturday Delivery - Saturday Delivery is £9.95 extra excluding surfboards. So items ordered on Friday with Next Day Service will arrive Monday, unless ordered after 3pm which will be delivered Tuesday.
** Mainland Europe. Charges may apply to island/remote destinations like Cyprus, parts of Greece, Malta, Canary Islands etc... Note, we are not able to offer express 96 hour delivery to Bulgaria, Greece, latvia and Cyprus.
** Rest of world charges may apply to destinations like Madagascar, Japan, USA, Falkland Islands, etc…
All board bags outside mainland UK will be an additional cost of between £15 and £25 shipping each.
We aim to deliver your order right away! You will normally receive your order to you within 48 hours from receipt of payment.
|Surfboards Delivery||Free Next Day Delivery||(Firewire Surfboard Delivery £9.99)|
|All Other Items (Excluding Surfboards)||Under £20.01||Over £20||Express|
|within 3 Days
|24 hour Courier
|Surfboards Delivery||Courier £44.95|
|All Other Items (Excluding Surfboards)||1st Class Under
|Recorded 1st Class
FREE On Orders
Over £50 Otherwise
|2-4 day Courier
Rest of the World - PLEASE NOTE ISRAEL Can take significantly longer due to the Israeli Customs & Postal Service.
|Surfboards Delivery||Not Available|
|All Other Items (Excluding Surfboards)||Basic 1st Class||Trackable 1st Class
FREE On Orders
Over £50 Otherwise
|3-5 day Courier
The Gul Flexor III Vest has been developed for optimum impact protection, by using Guls’ exclusive RS-FLEX neoprene, X-FLEX anatomically placed expansion panels, and PVC3 foam, creating the perfect competition fit vest for wake, kite, surf and wind. The Flexor III Vest allows you to perform at your best, breaking all performance boundaries!
Please note: this is not a life jacket
- This product is designed as an aid to help water start for skilled boarders only.
- It will help reduce impact upon entering the water surface.
- This product in not an Impact Vest! It will not offer any protection against injuries, including spinal.
- The CE mark is not for buoyancy or approved for use as a buoyancy aid, therefore can not be considered as a safety vest or life preserver.
- This Vest should not be worn by a person who is un- able to swim.
- We recommend using only in monitored watersports areas within the proximity of assistance such as qualified lifeguards or rescue boats.
- PVC Free Foam.
- FLATLOCK: seam Construction.
- X-FLEX: 150% super-stretch back panel for freedom of movement.
- Multiple hinge points on front and back for optimum comfort.
- Zippered side entry for easy donning.
- Waist and seat harness compatible.
- Board shorts attachment point.
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|