The International Surfing Day video competition recently commenced. You will find fantastic prizes offered including Rip Curl wet suits and O’Neill boardshorts. The competition will be available to surfers from all over the world, so feel free to enter if you are handy with a camera and can shoot a good surf flim!
How to win?
- Film and edit a movie relevant to surfing
- Submit your video clip on www.ridersmatch.com between June 25th and July 31st
- Inform your buddies to vote and share your movie. (One vote per day allowed)
- The 10 better-rated movies shall be shortlisted for the finals
- A jury of industry experts will choose the three winners.
Who's judging the comp?
- Pro surfer: Jérémy Flores
- Pro surfer: Pauline Ado
- EuroSIMA President: Frédéric Basse
- Surfrider Foundation Europe President: Gilles Asenjo
- European Surfing Federation President: Xavier Delanne
- International Surf Film Festival Director: Bruno Delaye
To Join the contest on: http://www.ridersmatch.com/surf-video-contest-90.html And watch the teaser here (free to embed and post): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB2maqvZPds
Best Regards,Riders Match Team