If you’re looking for a way to keep warm, get dry and change with ease after your surf session, a poncho can be a great shout. Check out our top surf poncho picks for 2022.
Surfboard & Sup Reviews
- Posted: December 14, 2021Are you looking to purchase your first surfboard? Or maybe you just fancy a second board for some playful surf sessions? Our latest article explores how you can size a foamboard to suit your needs!Read more
- Our article explores some of the best beginner boards. Foam surfboards are excellent for beginners and intermediate surfers! They’re great fun, offering both buoyancy and manoeuvrability.Read more
- Surfboards can be delicate, and it is easy to scrape them if you’re not too careful. Damaging your beloved board can be a frustrating experience, even more so if the incident has happened out of the water! Most annoyingly, depending on the extent of damage, it can also be a time-consuming and expensive problem to fix if it happens often!Read more
- Knowing when and what board to progress to in the early stages of your surfing experience can be a complex topic! There are plenty of factors to take into consideration including how you feel on your current board, board volume and the style of surfing you would like to pursue.Read more
- Posted: September 10, 2015The O'Neill Superfreak has proved to be one of the best selling summer and winter wetsuit ranges for men, women and kids for very good reason. Wetsuit Centre takes a look at why they are so popular and what all the jargon means.Read more
- Posted: September 02, 2015Your surfboard is legendary, it carried you over killer waves and now it carries over memories, all market by scratches and dings. You want your board to live with you as long as possible. But a bashed board won’t ride like it used to and if looks matter don’t expect any head-turning as you stride by with your board under your arm.Read more